Sunday, January 30, 2011

How Do I Do away with Scars Brought on By Acne – five Effective Home Remedies For Pimple Scars And Dryness/Redness Under The Nose

I've scars from acne I've NO idea how to eliminate them. And I have dryness (redness) under my nose. It’s not from a cold because I haven't had one for some time now. Can you please tell me how to reduce the acne scars (please don’t say surgery because I won’t do that) and how I can cure the dryness?


This is a popular question that gets asked by so many on the net, since acne is really a common condition that affects so many in the world. Listed below are some few tips and tricks you may use in trying to remove scars caused by acne. There are also some few tips on erasing dryness and redness around the nose.


I used to get acne really bad, I do get the occasional pimple here and there but unfortunately I got some really bad scars. What I found worked really well for me was to use a home remedy. They healed and faded the scars very quickly. It definitely works. And best of all you'll probably have all the ingredients at home, so it probably won't cost you lots of money.


Listed below are some of the Home treaments for pimple scars:


1. Tomato, which has vitamin A. Vitamin A, controls the production of excess sebum and also an excellent antioxidant. Slice tomato and apply slices directly to skin.


2. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, remove toxins and build new skin cells. Drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.


3. Cucumber is one of the refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the spots. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.


4. The sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as a facial mask and cab be instantly applied on the pimple areas of skin. Wear it during the night before going to bed.


5- Do you want to quickly eradicate your ugly scars and at last have that Scar-Free skin you have always wanted to have? If yes, then I suggest you use the tactics recommended in the: Scar Solution Manual.

Click on this link ==> Scar Solution Book, to read more about this Natural Scar Removal Tutorial and see how it's been helping tens of thousands of people round the world, to effectively treat all their scars enabling them to have a clear skin tone.



Most excellent ways and ideas to treat scars the scar solution e-book. Methods for taking away all your unattractive scars, the tips on how to fade acne scars. A few of the Best natural remedies for scars, scar removal products



Related: How to get rid of Scars caused by acne

No comments:

Post a Comment